Frequently Asked Questions
You can choose from the following:
- Payment by debit or credit card: You can pay with the following credit and debit cards: Visa and MasterCard.
- Bank transfer: Payment can be made by bank transfer using our account number which we will provide to use once you choose this payment method.
- PayPal: Payment can be made via the PayPal platform, now with no need to be registered.
Shipping expenses are on us as long as your purchase is equal or over 36€. If it’s not the case then the shipping expenses vary in function of the delivery modality:
- Urgent delivery to Spain (Peninsula) 24 – 48 business hours – 6€
- Standard delivery to Spain (Peninsula) 48-72 business hours – 4€
- Standard delivery to Baleares 3-5 business days
- Standard delivery to Canarias 3-7 business days
If your purchase does not meet your expectations and you are not 100% satisfied you have 15 business days to reach out to us via email@example.com and return the item(s).
All items must be returned unworn with original tags attached and wrapping intact. If you decide to exchange or return any of our products, the shipping expenses will be at your own cost.
Please take into account that we will not reimburse the original shipping costs. All the refunds for the returned items will be done via the same payment method you chose.
We don’t take responsibility for lost items during the returning shipment.
If you received a damaged, defective or wrong item, we will proceed to exchange the item(s) without cost or refund your money entirely.
ORDER AND SHIPMENT
- Where is my order? Once your order has been shipped we will immediately provide a tracking number so you can check the status of your shipment at any time in the website of our logistics partner.
- What should I do if my order doesn’t arrive? If the estimated time for shipping has passed and your package haven’t been delivered, please contact us and we will find a solution as soon as possible.
- I submitted my Shipping address incorrectly. How can I change it? Unfortunately is not possible to modify the address once the shipping has been processed.
- I’ve received my item(s) with an incorrect size or an item that I didn’t order. What should I do? Please, contact us through the form in case of receiving a damaged or incorrect delivery of your purchase.
- I’m missing item(s) from my order. What should I do? If the ordered item(s) has not been delivered, please contact us.
- Are all products in this website in actual stock? All items in our current collection are shown in our website. In the case there is no stock of specific item(s) we will make it also visible.
- I had a problem while paying. What can I do? The payment platform TPV from Servired sometimes doesn’t accept the payment for specific credit or debit cards given that it automatically redirects you to the website of your own Bank entity so identification can be possible, for security reasons. When is not possible to establish the communication with your bank for any reason, the operation is cancelled due to the importance of keeping our online payments safe. Nevertheless, you can also do the payment through PayPal without the need for a registered account, acting as a guest. In this case, you shouldn’t have any problem and there’s also an absolute secure way to make your payments.
Lucky Socks guarantees the absolute confidentiality of the personal data provided by the users. The provided data is stored in a data base completely and exclusively managed by Lucky Socks and it takes complete responsibility for it. Such data base is created only for the purpose of subscriptions and/or orders, as well as to inform users about the shipping status, products and services updates of Lucky Socks.
Lucky Socks is in compliance with the Law 15/1999, from December the 13th of Data Protection and the user will be able to execute at any time his or her rights on it, relative to the access, amendment, cancellation or denial to register personal data in this data base which is in exclusive ownership of Lucky Socks.
Terms of sale
These General Terms of Contract (hereafter, General Terms) regulate the sale and purchase of the products offered by HIDALGO TRADE & SERVICES SL B87817060 through its website www.luckysocks.es. These General Terms apply to both HIDALGO TRADE & SERVICES SL and the buyer (client), granting a series of rights and obligations to each party from the moment an order is placed and accepted via the aforementioned website. Both parties must be aware of, and comply with these terms, for which reason they must be accepted before an order is finalised. For this reason, the client should read these terms carefully. The headings of each clause are for information purposes only, and shall not affect, qualify or expand upon the interpretation of the General Terms. These General Terms are governed by current legislation.
- INTERVENING PARTIES: TRADING COMPANY – HIDALGO TRADE & SERVICES SL B87817060, owner of the LUCKY SOCKS brand, is proprietor of the website www.luckysocks.es, and of all sub-domains and pages affiliated with this site. CLIENT – any user of the website www.luckysocks.es who places an order shall be considered a client from the moment this order is accepted. The client is required to register and to provide the following information in order to make an order: name and surname or company name, billing address, delivery address, contact telephone number and contact email address.
- SUBJECT OF CONTRACT: The sale of products offered by LUCKY SOCKS through its website, and the purchase of these by the client.
- PROCESS OF SALE: The products offered for sale by Sockaholic are limited to those products on its website www.luckysocks.es. Each product listing states the retail price, including VAT. This price does not include the cost of delivery. The client will be informed of the total cost of each order (retail value of the product(s) selected plus any additional fees) at the time of ordering, and before the order is finalised. The price of each product is that which is displayed on the website at the time of ordering.
- ACCEPTANCE OF SALE: Effective from the moment the client gives their consent to finalise the order, and then with the acceptance of these General Terms. Binding upon accepting these and completing the buying process.
- PAYMENT FOR ORDERS: The client may choose between two methods of payment for the price set on each order: 1. Payment by credit card: the client may choose to pay by credit card at the time of placing their order. Only Visa and Mastercard protected by Verified Visa are accepted. If the client’s card is not registered with Verified, they will need to consult their bank or building society to register. 2. Payment with PayPal: the system will automatically calculate the cost of delivery and inform the client of the total price before they commit to payment.
- DELIVERY OF ORDERS: Delivery times for orders are dependent on the availability of the product(s) in question. However, these predicted delivery times may be modified in the case that simultaneous orders are placed on the same product(s), rendering the product temporarily out of stock. The client will be informed of the new delivery time as soon as is reasonably possible. If the product is left permanently out of stock, the client will be informed and will be given the option of choosing a different product or cancelling their order. The delivery will be made to the delivery address provided in the delivery information section at the time of ordering. The client will be liable for any further costs incurred if the delivery address is changed after this point. Deliveries will be made by courier companies to the delivery address indicated by the client, and to the person identified as the order recipient. This data will be entered in the dispatch note of the courier company. If upon delivery, it may be clearly and visibly noted, without the need to remove outer or inner packaging, that a product has been damaged in transit, or that the wrong product(s) has been sent, the client must indicate this on the dispatch note and inform LUCKY SOCKS using the relevant contact form within 24 hours of receiving the order to demand the return of the product(s) concerned, together with an exchange or refund. The client may request an invoice via the same contact form.
- RIGHT TO WITHDRAW: We recognise the client’s right to cancel an order within a period of seven working days, counted from receipt of the order, as guaranteed by Article 44 of Law 7/1996 of 15th January, of the Retail Commerce Regulations. Outside of this period, requests for returns or refunds will not be accepted. The client who cancels the order may be required to pay the return postage. When a client excercises the right to cancel an order, Sockaholic is obligated to refund all monies paid minus delivery charges. This money will be refunded as soon as possible, an always within a period of 30 days from the cancellation of the order. The Client should inform LUCKY SOCKS of their decision to cancel the order via the appropriate contact form, within the period of time specified. The client will then be informed of the returns process (returns number, delivery method, postal address).
- CLIENT OBLIGATIONS: To read the General Terms here presented prior to completing an order. To respect the General Terms once the order has been made. To pay the total price agreed at the time of making the order.
- LUCKY SOCKS OBLIGATIONS: To send the product in good condition to the delivery address provided. To respect prices set at the time of ordering.
- CLIENT RIGHTS: To receive the products ordered in perfect condition. To cancel their order prior to dispatch using the contact form.
- LUCKY SOCKS RIGHTS: To receive payment for orders. To modify product prices displayed on its website. To modify delivery times depending on product availability. To cancel orders in the case of non-payment by the client. To close its website without warning.
- NOTIFICATIONS: For the purposes of notifications, requirements, or letters of any kind related to this contract, the address of Sockaholic shall be that which is given in these General Terms.
- VALIDITY OF THESE CLAUSES: In the event that one of the clauses here presented is deemed not to be valid or applicable, the other clauses and their component parts shall remain valid and binding.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION: The General Terms here presented are governed by current Spanish legislation, and specifically by: The Civil Code, Law 26/84 of 19th June for the Protection of Users and Consumers, Law 7/98 of 13th April for General Terms of Contract, Law 7/96 of 15th January for Retail Commerce Regulation, Directive 2000/31 CE of the European Parliament and Council of 8th June, Law 34/2002 of 11th July for Information and Electronic Commerce Services, Law 23/2003 of 10th July for Guarantees on the Sale of Consumer Goods, and all legislation implementing these. Both parties waiver their regional jurisdiction, accepting Spanish law as the governing legislation of the present contract, and submit to resolve any disputes arising from it according to the rule of the courts of Madrid.